- to promote quality of service and general awareness of bereavement choices and memorialisation to the public who rely on the members for utmost care at their special time of need.
- to promote continuous improvement through knowledge sharing and professional services to the benefit of the members, the profession and the community.
- to serve members through leadership and representation.
The CCA membership covers a wide cross-section of the industry, including those coming from public entities, corporations, businesses and individuals.
The Cemeteries & Crematoria Association of NSW website offers all manner of bereavement, funerary, genealogy and industry related news & information to its members, registered website users and the public.
Please feel free to browse, subscribe to the newletter and contribute to discussions in the forums.
The CCA encourages public participation through its website and direct action with its members. To participate in on-line discussions and to contribute articles for publication you will need to be a registered user of the website.
- If you are inquiring about joining the CCA of NSW as a Member, please click here for more information.
- For all other membership related inquiries, please contact the Secretary of the CCA
- More info